Neighborhood Christian Center is a not-for-profit Early Education Program in Santa Clara, CA for children ages 2-6 years old. Our mission at Neighborhood Christian is to embrace individuality in a natural, developmentally appropriate play based environment which fosters a love of learning. It is our mission to nurture the whole child through wonder and discovery!
We have many reasons why NCC is so unique and like no other preschool in the Silicon Valley! Here's just a few that sets NCC apart!
WE ARE THE LITTLE PRESCHOOL THAT CAN!
* Environmental education has been integrated into the culture of the school
* Teaches children healthy eating habits with a focus on organic gardening through their outdoor Ground to Kitchen (G2K) program
* Children participate in the entire life cycle of food production by growing, harvesting, and preparing food from their campus edible yard
* Has a love and stewardship for the natural environment
* Supports and shares knowledge & resources with childcare centers and other nonprofits in developing countries through education, sustainable farming, providing wells and more.
HERE'S WHAT OUR PARENTS HAVE TO SAY!
"NCC has been more than just a preschool for our son, but a support for our family. The teachers connect with us daily and offer to pray with us and for us on a regular basis. Just a month after he started, we saw leaps in his vocabulary. We are constantly seeing how confident he is because of the staffs positive attitudes and constant interactions. They are masters at positive behavior management and making sure all the students are respectful and included. My son loves going to school each day and we feel confident that he is in good and safe hands while we work. NCC is truly a community that focus on love and acceptance for us. Thank you NCC."
- Jessica (NCC Parent of a Caterpillar)
“I love this school! My children love going to school in the morning: academics, community , character building, animal care, dancing, agriculture, multi-cultural, language studies, learn-through-play, art, and more! Where do I start?”
- Jared (parent of Meghan, age 2 and Elijah, age 5)
"My son loves NCC. He looks forward to this preschool every day. His confidence level has been growing from the great teachers and environment. The children learn without realizing it. Great environment for outdoor playing/learning, not just focused on academics. Our older kids have been to two other preschools, and this one is the best out of them."
"I am an NCC fan. I am impressed with the care and attention the teachers give to my child and all other children here. I appreciate the open science classroom and generous play areas. I love that they grow most of their snack-time fruits/vegetables on campus. I am grateful that the provide exposure to all the different cultures that the bay area lets us experience. But most of all, I am happy because my child is smiling when I pick her up!"
-Gunjan (parent of a Roly Poly, age 3)
“We love sending our children to NCC. They have a wonderful, well-rounded curriculum. Best of all, NCC is like an extended family. The staff and teachers teach our children as if they are their own.”
-Hendrick & Jane (parents of Braeden, 2 yrs old & Preston, 4 yrs old)
You can view what other parents are saying about us by visiting our YELP PAGE here!